• Welcome to EnForums.com - A community for passionate English learners. If you are passionate about English, you have come to the right place, please register to participate.

Which sentence has all the 26 letters of English alphabet

paul

Many may know this but still I would like to post here. This I came to know when I enrolled myself to practice writing on a type writer machine. Here's the sentence:

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Liam

These things are called pangrams, and the most famous is the one typists use to test their keyboards

Alex

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is a sentence that uses every letter in the Latin alphabet at least once. As such, it is frequently used for typography tests and, by the nature of its including every letter in the alphabet, is called a pangram

Angie

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is a sentence that uses every letter in the Latin alphabet at least once. As such, it is frequently used for typography tests and, by the nature of its including every letter in the alphabet, is called a pangram
This is the one that I have always seen. Especially when doing fonts for projects I see this one.