• Welcome to EnForums.com - A community for passionate English learners. If you are passionate about English, you have come to the right place, please register to participate.

Rafiki

Rafiki

Heya folks! Been around for a week or two but thought I'd make a little intro post to introduce myself! I'll keep it short, been enjoying the forum so far and I'm excited to get to know a few of it's users a little bit better while improving my English!

I was actually born in the UK so I'm a native although my grammar and English in general could do with improving. I like to write short little stories or character bio's, I also sometimes Roleplay which combines the character bio's and little back stories I write.

So heya folks!

Goku99821

Heya folks! Been around for a week or two but thought I'd make a little intro post to introduce myself! I'll keep it short, been enjoying the forum so far and I'm excited to get to know a few of it's users a little bit better while improving my English!

I was actually born in the UK so I'm a native although my grammar and English in general could do with improving. I like to write short little stories or character bio's, I also sometimes Roleplay which combines the character bio's and little back stories I write.

So heya folks!
Hype you have had a gr8 experience so far

Rafiki

Original Poster
Thank you! Sorry for the late response been away on holiday but yeah having a good experience, everyone's so welcoming and friendly though which is fantastic!

Angie

Hello Rafiki. Great to meet you on here. What did you do on your holiday?