• Welcome to EnForums.com - A community for passionate English learners. If you are passionate about English, you have come to the right place, please register to participate.

I am a cat person

Angie

I am a cat person. I love cats. Never used to but that is a different story. I had dogs growing up, but when I moved out on my own, I found a cat and fell in love. Are you a cat person?

Rafiki

I'm kinda a dog person but I've always had cats around, my first pet was a cat too! Although recently I've come to love cats even more, a while back my dog passed and since then we had to take ownership and care of a kitten our cat had. The woman we gave it to didn't want it anymore so we took it back because we love cats I suppose :D I've never had so much attention from a cat before and I really think she's really very smart too! When I'm working like my dog used to she sits in her bed next to my PC and whenever I'm not home she'll sit at my desk and wait for me to come back. Although it's possible it's not me she loves it's now my desk chair :D If I get up to go to the toilet I'll always come back finding her sleeping there. Whether it's me or the chair she loves I'm her favourite in the family so not to get too sappy but cats have sure gone up in my book, was having a bad time missing my friend, my dog and then the universe threw this crazy cat at me. A new friend! I do have human friends too I feel I should state but I get a lot of comfort having a pet like that, one that at least seems to actually care about you and seems to be so loyal. When you're having a bad day it's nice to come home to that. I say "seem" because I'm pretty sure all cats actually care about is attention and food hehe.

And one final strange thing to mention my dog came from the same woman, rescued her from the woman as well. It's seems any animal I rescue from this woman is eternally grateful and packed with character!

newlife2020

Admin
I'm a cat person, I use my cat's photo as my avatar everywhere. My cat often sits besides my keyboard or pushes my keyword aside.